TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Jetsetz.com website (the "Website"). Jetsetz.com is owned and operated by Jetsetz Incorporated ("Jetsetz.com", "Jetsetz", or "we").
When you purchase an airline ticket, hotel room, rental car, vacation package or travel insurance on Jetsetz.com, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement with Jetsetz.com and any Supplier with whom you elect to deal with. This includes, but is not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the Supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You acknowledge that any violation of these terms and conditions may result in cancellation of your reservation or purchase, in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting of any monies paid for such reservations, any costs incurred as a result of such violation, including legal fees. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Website.
Airlines Terms & Conditions
All airline tickets sold through this Website are subject to the published conditions of carriage and rules of each applicable airline, including, without limitation, baggage fees, change or cancellation fees, seat assignments, seat re-accommodations, frequent-flyer mile accrual, schedule changes, itinerary changes, eligibility for upgrades and rules regarding standby flights, check-in policies, etc. The contract of carriage in use by the applicable airline, when issued, shall be between the applicable airline and the passenger. Airlines retain the right to adjust flight times and schedules at any time and schedule changes can result in an itinerary that falls outside of contractual agreements. Jetsetz is not liable for any additional charges incurred by the airlines. Any additional charges incurred as a result of conditions of carriage are between you and the airline including and not limited to baggage fees. It is your responsibility to verify the baggage fees and restrictions directly with the carrier. It is also your responsibility to check-in for your domestic or international flights within reason to be able to obtain your boarding passes and go through security. It is recommended to check in at least 2 1/2 - 3 hours prior to departure for international flights and at least 2 hours for domestic flights. Jetsetz is not responsible for fees associated with your tickets should you arrive later than the required check-in. The airlines have the right to deny you boarding if you arrive late or for any particular reason concerning your flights. Jetsetz will not be held liable should you be denied boarding for any reason.
When you purchase and airline ticket through this website, you agree to be bound by the terms, conditions, rules and restrictions set by the airlines, including but not limited to compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services, restrictions against back to back ticketing (purchasing two or more tickets with overlapping travel dates in order to circumvent minimum stay requirements) and hidden city ticketing (purchasing tickets including segments which the purchaser does not intend to use in order to circumvent an air carrier's pricing structure and round trip for one-way ticketing). The use of certain ticketing practices may result in such actions including the cancellation of the ticket, denied boarding, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, additional charges to your credit card, additional charges collected at the airport, or future invoicing. You agree to the payment of all amounts when due (including additional taxes, fees and costs which may not be included in the quoted fare) and compliance with all rules regarding the availability of fares, products or services, including penalty fees arising from your failure to comply with such rules. Additionally, you agree to pay all duties, taxes, and related charges arising out of your use of this Website and the services provided, herein. You permit Jetsetz to charge the credit card provided for the payment of penalties arising from your failure to comply with airline tariff rules. Such payment will be collected without additional notice.
Airline Ticket Price & Purchase Conditions
The total price displayed on the website includes the cost of the airline ticket plus all applicable taxes and fees to be collected by the airline and remitted to the government. The total price is based on the total price per person. For multiple passengers, the total price per person is the total price for all passengers divided by the total amount of passengers. The total price per person is the same price as the airline ticket price that is displayed on the check-out page. Any additional fees charged at the airport by the airlines (baggage fees, upgrade fees, special needs etc.) are between you and the airline and are not the responsibility of Jetsetz. Jetsetz is not liable for the notification or reimbursement of any these additional fees charged by the airlines to you.
When you purchase an airline ticket through this website, you agree that the total amount of your request, including all fees, taxes and surcharges, will be charged to the credit card account number that you supply to us. Once you have purchased an airline ticket through the website, all sales are final and you are responsible to Jetsetz for the full cost of the airline ticket(s) and the subsequent charge on your credit / debit card. By purchasing an airline ticket(s) through this website, you accept that the total price displayed at the time of booking is valid and you agree to pay for that valid charge on your credit or debit card. By agreeing to purchase an airline ticket through this website, you accept that the charge is valid and that you will not dispute the credit card charge at a later date with your credit card company. If you dispute the valid charge at a later date with your credit card company and create a charge-back, you will create additional work for Jetsetz to verify the valid charge. To compensate Jetsetz for the extra work necessary to verify the valid charge with the credit card company, you agree that Jetsetz will charge an additional $200.00 per ticket processing fee to dispute the charge back with your credit card company. If legal action is necessary to dispute the charge-back, you agree to pay Jetsetz for the cost of the airline ticket(s), plus all additional processing fees and any legal fees incurred to recoup the cost of the airline ticket on behalf of the airlines.
Airline Ticket Changes
Your ability to change or exchange an airline ticket for a different date or time depends on the fare rules of each airline. Some airlines allow you to exchange certain classes of airline tickets for a fee, while some airlines do not allow any changes after the ticket has been purchased. Jetsetz charges a $50.00 per ticket change fee to change or exchange an airline ticket. You may also be required by the airline to pay a fare difference if the class of service is no longer available, resulting in a higher fare. This higher fare will be the difference between the fare you originally purchased and the new higher fare. Additional fees may be also be assessed by the third party supplier in the event of an exchange. Refunds from the supplier for an exchange of your ticket will be made to you only after we have received payment from you.
Airline Ticket Voids & Cancellations
Your ability to void or cancel an airline ticket depends on the fare rules of each airline. Some airlines allow you to void or cancel certain classes of airline tickets for a nominal fee, while some airlines do not allow for voids or cancellations after the ticket has been purchased. Jetsetz charges a $50.00 cancellation fee to void or cancel an airline ticket. Additional void / cancellation fees may also be assessed by the third party supplier in the event of an exchange. Refunds from the supplier for voids and cancellations will be made to you only after we have received payment from you for the cancellation fees charged by Jetsetz, the suppliers and the airlines.
Purchasing a ticket through Jetsetz does not imply any guarantee of your ability to enter the country of destination. You are responsible for knowing the entry requirements for the country to which you are traveling or entering, including the entry and visa requirements for transfer airports, prior to arrival at your final destination. Understanding the countries entry requirements is your responsibility. Jetsetz is neither obligated nor responsible for providing notice or information concerning any regulations with regard to passports, visas, customs or health.
Hotel bookings available through this Website are subject to the published terms and conditions of the applicable hotel. Amounts displayed in the "Taxes & Fees" line for hotel transactions consist of the amount that we expect the relevant hotel to charge for any applicable taxes, governmental fees and recovery charges. The following restrictions will apply:
- Once you book, your credit card will be charged for the amount shown at the time of booking.
- Change and cancellation policies vary by hotel and room type. The change and cancellation policy will be presented to you before you book. It will also appear in your booking confirmation email.
- The "Total Hotel Cost" will be disclosed to you before you submit your request to purchase.
- Hotel room assignments are determined at check-in.
- All hotel rooms will be booked under the same "Traveler Name" and credit card number. The guest under whose name the reservation is made must be present at check-in.
- The minimum age requirement for checking into a hotel is 21.
- Upon check-in, guests must present a valid ID and credit card in their name (the amount of available credit required will vary by hotel).
- Jetsetz rates do not include special fees charged by hotels upon check-out (e.g., energy charges, resort fees, parking fees, etc.). Customers will be required to pay these fees directly to the hotels at check-out time.
- For a Wholesale or Merchant Hotel sold through the Website, you may see the name of a different travel company ("Travelnow") or ("BookIt") that is fulfilling the Merchant Hotel on behalf of Jetsetz.com.
- Jetsetz.com does not charge a change or cancel fee for hotels booked on the website. However, the hotel with which you have a reservation may have change or cancellation fees that we are required to pass on. Change/cancellation policies for a particular property are located in the Rules and Restrictions section of the Check-out page of the website or within your itinerary.
Late Arrival & Failure To Check-In To Your Hotel On The First Night
If you are going to be delayed or find that you cannot check in to your hotel on the date you requested, you should contact the hotel to let them know (usually 24 to 72 hours prior to your date or arrival). If you fail to check in to your hotel on the day of your reservation and do not alert the hotel, the remaining portion of your reservation may be canceled and you may not be entitled to a refund, depending on the terms and conditions of the applicable hotel.
If you have special needs (e.g., wheelchair accessible room) you must call the hotel and verify that special needs can be met. Depending on the terms and conditions of the applicable hotel, your hotel reservation will be refunded, canceled or modified if special handicapped needs cannot be met.
Rental Car Transactions
Rental car bookings and reservations available through this Website are subject to the published terms and conditions of the applicable rental car agency. Actual rental car charges are billed by the agency upon the return of the rental car. Amounts displayed in the "Taxes & Fees" line represent the estimated amount we expect the relevant rental car company to charge for any applicable taxes, governmental fees and city charges, and may be different from the final Taxes and Fees paid upon return of the vehicle. Also, remember that you may incur other charges in connection with your car rental that are not payable to us and are not included in the quoted price, such as insurance, gasoline, and charges for optional equipment. In addition, the following rental car restrictions will apply:
- Reservations of rental cars may be cancelled at any time without penalty.
- Reservations made through Jetsetz.com may or may not be eligible for express service, car rental loyalty programs or frequent flyer miles; please refer to the rental agency for full details.
- All drivers must be at least 21 years of age to rent a car on Jetsetz.com.
- Drivers between the ages of 21 to 25 may incur an additional underage driver's fee.
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license and a credit card in their name with a minimum of $200 in available funds when picking up the car. The amount of credit that is necessary varies, depending on the car type and the rental period. Prepaid credit cards are NOT acceptable.
- Jetsetz will not accept coupons for upgrades, free days, discounts or any other promotions. You may be able to redeem these items at the rental counter, subject to each agency's restrictions. Please refer to the rental agency for full details.
- Optional items (such as the optional equipment) or the addition of drivers or days to your rental must be requested and paid for at the rental counter. Such optional items are not included in the Jetsetz.com quoted rate and will be charged by the rental agency as an additional expense.
- For a Wholesale Rental Car sold through the Website, you may see the name of a different travel company ("CarTrawler") that is fulfilling the Wholesale Rental Car on behalf of Jetsetz.com.
Vacation packages available through this Website will be subject to the published terms and conditions and rules of the applicable Airline, Hotel, Rental Car Company and or Attractions Supplier. Prices shown for the travel packages consist of the amounts the relevant suppliers have agreed to charge for the applicable components of your travel package. Amounts listed in the "Taxes and Fees" line consist of the amount that we expect the relevant suppliers to charge for any applicable taxes, governmental fees plus a processing fee which we retain to compensate us for facilitating your travel arrangements. Unless otherwise noted, prices shown for travel packages are in USD for one adult. Prices are subject to change based upon your choice of travel dates, number of travelers, departure city, and your choice of flight, hotels or other items, and may require a minimum nights' stay. You may also incur other charges during your travels that are not payable to us and are not included in the quoted price, as outlined in the flight, hotel and car sections above. The following vacation package restrictions will apply:
- Any package including an airline ticket purchase is subject to the restrictions listed in the Airline Ticket Transactions section above.
- Any package including a hotel purchase is subject to the restrictions listed in the Hotel Transactions section above.
- Any package including a rental car purchase is subject to the restrictions listed in the Rental Car Transactions section above.
- Any package including a tour or an attraction purchase is subject to the restrictions listed in the Tours and Attractions section below and is subject to the restrictions set forth by the tour and attraction Supplier.
- Jetsetz vacation packages can be canceled according to the cancellation rules of the individual components making up the packages (see the specific rules of each of the components of your package).
- You must call Jetsetz.com directly to cancel your package.
- Once your booking request is submitted, it cannot be modified by you and your credit card will be charged for the amount shown at the time of booking.
- The "Total Trip Cost" will be disclosed to you before you submit your request to purchase. Our processing fee is included in the Total Trip Cost which is included in the "Taxes and Fees" amount disclosed to you. This processing fee is non-refundable.
- Prices, flights, hotel availability, rental car availability, attraction and service availability, or dates of travel will not be confirmed until the required payment is received.
- All travelers must travel on the same itinerary.
- Electronic confirmation and documentation will be sent to the e-mail address listed on the Email Options page.
- Prices for vacation packages are subject to change without notice, and reservations are based on availability. Jetsetz.com reserves the right to correct an error in any advertised price prior to your departure.
- The vacation package price does not include ground transportation unless otherwise specified in your itinerary.
- For a Wholesale or Merchant Hotel sold through the Website, you may see the name of a different travel company ("BookIt") that is fulfilling the Merchant Hotel on behalf of Jetsetz.com
The following Tours and Attractions restrictions ("T & A Restrictions") shall apply to a voucher ("Voucher") issued by Jetsetz to you ("You") in connection with an attraction or service ("Attraction") operated by an independent operator ("Attraction Operator") of such Attraction. You must be at least 18 years of age and able to enter into binding contracts. You shall be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of and to bind the person named on the Voucher to these T & A Restrictions. Acceptance or usage of a Voucher shall be deemed as the acceptance by you and the person named on the Voucher to these T & A Restrictions:
- A Voucher, when issued by Jetsetz and presented to the Attraction Operator, shall entitle the person named on the Voucher, subject to these T & A Restrictions, to use the Attraction described in the Voucher. The Attraction Operator will verify the identity of the person named on the Voucher prior to accepting the Voucher; and may require a signature from such named person.
- The person named on the Voucher will be required to present a government-issued photo ID to the Attraction Operator. Admission to the Attraction will be denied if the Voucher and a matching photo ID are not provided to the Attraction Operator.
- A Voucher is valid for redemption only by the person named on a Voucher. A Voucher has no cash value and cannot be assigned, or transferred, in whole or in part.
- A Voucher will be valid only on the dates indicated on the Voucher and shall expire on the later of those dates. A Voucher may not be redeemed outside of the dates indicated on the Voucher.
- Upon issuance of a Voucher by Jetsetz, Your credit card shall be charged for the full amount immediately. The total price charged will include all taxes and fees.
- The issuance of a Voucher by Jetsetz is final. There are no refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a Voucher once it has been issued by Jetsetz.
- A Voucher is like cash - a destroyed, lost or stolen Voucher cannot be reprinted, reissued or refunded. A Voucher may be redeemed only once and only by the Attraction Operator. Before purchasing a Voucher, You should confirm that the information that a Voucher contains in is accurate.
- An Attraction may not be appropriate for all ages or for individuals with certain medical conditions. Usage of an Attraction may be subject to codes, rules or regulations (collectively, "Attraction Rules") established by the Attraction Operator. Failure to comply with such Attraction Rules may result in denial of admission to or removal from the Attraction. Other restrictions, terms and conditions may apply. You should contact the Attraction Operator for details.
- Jetsetz is not responsible for any technical, printing, typographical or other errors associated with the description, depiction, availability, or pricing of a Tour or Attraction (T & A). Availability and price quotations for an Attraction are subject to change without notice until a Voucher has been issued. Prices listed on a Voucher are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Attraction availability may change after a Voucher is issued. When Jetsetz is informed in advance of a significant change to the availability of an Attraction, Jetsetz will use reasonable efforts to notify you. In the event an Attraction is canceled, rescheduled or postponed by the Attraction Operator, You should immediately contact Jetsetz.
- Jetsetz reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these T & A Restrictions at its own discretion. Except as provided for in the preceding sentence, no amendment, modification or waiver to these T & A Restrictions shall be binding on Jetsetz unless made in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Jetsetz.
- The Attraction Operator is an independent contractor of an attraction consolidator. The attraction consolidator is an independent contractor of Jetsetz. The Attraction Operator or the attraction consolidator, and their owners, operators, contractors, and employees are not agents or legal representatives of Jetsetz for any purpose and have no authority to act for, bind or commit Jetsetz. The Attraction Operator, and its owners, operators, contractors and employees are solely responsible for the use and operation of the Attraction, and all actions or events occurring prior to, during, at or after, the Attraction.
- You acknowledge that the use or enjoyment of the attraction may be hazardous and inherently risky, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you and the person named on the voucher will assume all risk of injury or death arising out of or in connection with the use and operation of the attraction, and all actions or events occurring prior to, during, at or after, the attraction.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jetsetz.com shall have no liability for any personal injury or death; lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed property; or other liability arising out of or in connection with the use and operation of the attraction, and all actions or events occurring prior to, during, at or after, the attraction.
- These T & A Restrictions constitute the entire and only understanding between the parties, and replace any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) relating to the subject matter hereof. The failure of Jetsetz to exercise any of its rights shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the future performance of any of its rights, and your obligations with respect to such future performance shall continue in full force and effect.
All prices and amounts shown on this Website are in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise noted. If a User submits a Jetsetz Request for airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, tours, attractions and/or other services, the User agrees that all taxes, charges, surcharges, shipping/handling, processing fees and/or other fees will automatically be charged to the credit card submitted by the User. Such amounts will be posted on this Site.
You agree that your credit card will be charged for the full cost of your reservation upon submitting your booking request. The tax and fee recovery charges are assessed to recover the amount we pay to the Supplier in connection with your reservation, including sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added and other similar taxes etc., and the balance of the additional amount is a fee we charge in connection with the handling of your reservation. Our service fee varies based on the amount and location of your reservation.
For tax recovery charges, we are not the Supplier collecting and remitting said tax to the applicable tax authorities. The Suppliers bill all applicable taxes to us and we remit such tax directly to the Supplier. We are not a co-supplier associated with the Supplier with whom we book or reserve our customer's travel arrangements. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate vary greatly by location. Our actual tax cost paid to the Supplier may vary from the tax recovery charge, depending upon the rates, taxability, etc. in effect at the time of the actual use of the airline ticket, hotel, rental car, tour, attraction, etc. Information regarding taxes, governmental fees and other charges on any travel-related transactions not discussed above will be calculated and displayed to you prior to the completion of the booking process.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that Jetsetz will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with the performance or nonperformance of any Supplier, including, but not limited to, nonperformance resulting from bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages. In the event of nonperformance resulting from bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, dissolution or liquidation of a Supplier, you agree that your sole recourse shall be with such Supplier and not toward us.
Airlines, hotels, rental car companies, tour companies, and any other Suppliers providing travel or other services through the Website (Collectively, "Suppliers") are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Jetsetz.com. To the extent permitted by law, the covered parties do not assume liability for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay due to an act or omission of a Supplier, including, without limitation, an act of negligence or the default of a Supplier, or an act of god. Further and to the extent permitted by law, no responsibilities are accepted for any damage and/or delay due to sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, bankruptcy, machinery breakdown, government restraints, weather, terrorism or causes beyond our control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays, failure to make connections or acts of any governmental authority.
All costs and expenses incurred by the prevailing party in enforcing or defending this Agreement or an arbitration award (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) shall be paid by the nonprevailing party in that particular action or proceeding.
Jetsetz may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this Website will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
No waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall have any force or effect unless in writing, signed by a duly authorized representative of the party to be charged. No waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be, or shall constitute, a waiver of a breach of any other provision of this Agreement, whether or not similar, nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of such breach unless otherwise expressly provided in such waiver.
Travel Service Disclosures
Jetsetz.com is a seller of travel in the State of California (CST 2101807-40).